This website is a place of upliftment and encouragement, and I appreciate that my fans, readers, and community follow the same ethos.
The comments section on any article is intended as a space for engaging in discussion, building community, and for sharing wisdoms, and compliments, and appreciations.
I encourage and want you to have inclusive fun with all your fellow commentators.
The rules enforced are minimal and merely helps keep things peaceful and playful.
- Please be polite with your messaging and exercise decorum to each other and regarding the topic. And, while I would always encourage you to peacock yourself, I also ask that you do stay on topic regarding promotions and self-promotions. Spammy unrelated blatant advertising which does not serve the page it’s on will understandably be removed.
- I also encourage you to appreciate your fellow commentators’ perspectives, whether their comments agree with your views, or their comments show you where you still have work to do on your inner world 😉
- I do recommend, please, that you refrain from posting any personal and identifiable information. You know yourself and what you may bring into your world if you do, certainly, but my team or myself may still remove any information that is deemed personal or identifiable for your safety and the safety of our community.
- jaiprakash.me (and my related websites) use the Disqus commenting system which allows you to comment as a guest or through one of your social network accounts.
- You may post mix-media content and comments are posted in real-time. However, anything that looks spammy or triggers our politeness sensors will be held for moderation.
- That said, if you come across something that seems inappropriate, please feel free to flag it as such and our moderators will check it out.
- Your comments are your own, obviously, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of anyone else, but they are visible to the world, should the world ever decide to read them. Be sure that you are okay with any human with internet access seeing what you have to say.
- Of course, if you actively want to share your clever words with the world, you can do so using the relevant share links below each comment.
- Please ensure that everything you say is lawful and appropriate with regard to your social-, office-, and family-policies. We wouldn’t want you to get in trouble with your rule keepers.
- Comments that are deemed derogatory, defamatory, and generally not uplifting to anyone will be removed.